Traditional Thai wedding! Welcome to Thailand!
Wedding reception!! Another great memories day at ChuchoteThaiBisTro&Desserts
- - Happy Birthday To You! - - Thank you for coming!! Thank you so much to having lunch with us on your special day. Wish you all the best!!! @acdcnv #chuchotethaibistroanddessert #thaifood #thaidessertlovers #lasvegasfood #lasvegasdesserts
- - Pad Ped Crispy Pork!!! - - stir fried crispy pork with home made chili!!! See u at ChuchoteThaiBisTro&Desserts!!! #thaifood #southernfood
Good place to EAT!!! Are you hungry?
Merry Christmas!!! Let’s celebrate with us!!!
- - We love to say Congratulations to Our Customers To your special Day ! And having wedding reception here!! We would love to show case how Love is very meaningful!!! Love is all around!! #lovethaifoods #weddindreception #loveishere @chuchotethaibistrodesserts #we’re welcome to be a part of you ...Read More
- Brooke ABest Panang Curry in Vegas and I’ve been to quite a few places while living here. It’s got a great fresh taste and they will actually serve you Thai level spicy! Very delicious!
- Chrissy TThe staff here are sooo friendly and the food is great! The basil fried rice and larb is my fave! Also they serve their Thai tea with shaved ice on top..yum! They have happy hour here as well.
- Kent WMood- dinner Upon entering was greeted with great customer service. It wasn't very busy, so was told to sit wherever I wanted. Given menus and complimentary water in neat little bowls. Opted for the mango bomber, lychee iced tea, pineapple fried rice, thai boat noodles, and kana moo krob, and spring rolls. The presentation of every single dish was wonderful. The taste was cooked to perfection, and the portions were very generous. Interior is several tables, plus booth seating. Music was playing in the background. Everything was very clean. The server made sure the table was very well taken care of. Would def recommend- pricing is a reflection of quality and presentation Location is Sahara/ Valley View- ample parking ( honestly you wouldn't expect this experience in this area - just try it, you won't be disappointed)
|Mon:||11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, 5:00 – 10:00 PM|
|Tue:||11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, 5:00 – 10:00 PM|
|Wed:||11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, 5:00 – 10:00 PM|
|Thu:||11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, 5:00 – 10:00 PM|
|Fri:||11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, 5:00 – 10:00 PM|
|Sat:||11:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sun:||11:00 AM – 10:00 PM|